There's almost always that point in your life, week and day where making decisions can be considerably important and difficult. For me, I have found making the most important decisions the easiest in some cases.
For those of you who don't know me, the most important day of my life that influences who I am today was the day was the 22nd August 2008 - the day my father passed away. Some might ask "Shouldn't that be your worse?". In some ways, yes it definitely was one of my worst days, however I believe everything happens for a reason and this was definitely the starting point in my life.
It made me realize who I truly was, and still am today. I was once an dependent 'Daddy's little girl' but now I stand strongly on my own two feet. It also strongly influences every decision I make in my life. If it wasn't for my father's passing, I wouldn't have continued my A-levels, and I would most definitely not be in university. So for me today, every influence and every hurdle that comes my way is just another obstacle to pass as I will do anything in my will to make my father proud of the person I am today.
There's always that certain something or someone in your life that will push you to the edge and inspire you to do things you may never have thought possible. No matter what life chucks at you, never give up hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment